Automotive Center Manager
The Center Manager is responsible for the successful operation and profitability of a Grease Monkey center using customer and employee relations skills, business management techniques, and sound judgment.
Welcome customers in a professional and prompt manner, and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Present air filter, cabin air filter, breather, and radiator cap if applicable, for customer inspection.
- Maintain communications with waiting customers, keep them informed of wait times, and answer questions. Ensure a comfortable, clean, and safe atmosphere for customers.
- Review Service Order Ticket, including the Warranty and Free Top-Off Programs on the back, thoroughly with customers at check-out, explain services performed, purpose of static sticker and reminder card.
- Thank and remind departing customers to return and submit feedback.
- Resolve customer complaints and damage claims.
The Center Manager is responsible for the direct supervision of all employees of the center. Duties include:
- Hire new employees and evaluate employee performance on a regular basis;
- Provide thorough training to new employees, conduct routine training sessions for all employees
- Schedule employees for effective center coverage and efficient use of labor
- Prepare payroll and maintain accurate and complete employee files
- Ensure proper execution of all activities in the service bays
- Monitor daily, weekly, and monthly sales and inventory reports
- Maintain and monitor sales and use of POS computer software and hardware
- Perform daily close-out procedures and make daily bank deposits
- Maintain a safe working environment and ensure site cleanliness
- Flexible Hours
- Employee Discount
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Employee Benefits & 401(k)
- Skills: Business Management, Employee Relations, Customer Service, Intermediate Computing skills
- Basic literacy (ready, writing, math skills); Verbal communication skills
- Able and licensed to operate motor vehicles; Ability to properly use mechanical hand tools
- Previous experience managing a retail automotive center or equivalent related business required
Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the Grease Monkey® brand currently operates more than 300 centers internationally with operations in Mexico, China, Colombia and Saudi Arabia. Grease Monkey® is the nation’s largest independent franchisor of automotive oil change centers and is looking to expand in 2021 by opening 30+ new locations. Grease Monkey® International, LLC is the nation’s largest independent franchisor of automotive oil change centers serving more than 2 million customers each year.
Our Grease Monkey® Certified Pit Crews offer customers a service experience that is unrivaled in the automotive industry. Our highly trained technicians are certified using our proprietary Grease Monkey® Technician Training & Certification Program. Grease Monkey® certified pit crews offer drivers an exceptional experience, delivered with speed and precision.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Grease Monkey Corporate.
Grease Monkey Canal Winchester At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.