Automation Account Manager - HVAC
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world’s leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair, upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer expectations.
Job Title: Automation Account Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Persons filling this position will be responsible for prospecting for new accounts, providing clients with product services and information, maintaining existing client relationships, developing sales presentations, and following through with each client and opportunity. This position also has responsibility for maintaining client pricing and payments, A/R management, client correspondence, quality assurance (QA) support, and industry and trade show participation.
Automation Account Manager responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Agreement and alignment with EMCOR Services, Mesa Energy Systems' written philosophy of sales, established processes, and procedures related to sales.
- Cultivation of prospective clients and projects through various methods, including contacting prospective clients at all levels, including but limited to: C-suite, Senior Managers, Asset Managers, Procurement Managers, Property Managers, Facility Personnel, etc. to introduce yourself and develop relationships through various mediums such as phone calls, site visits, conferences, social media, leveraging existing relationships, etc.
- The account management of existing clients to further our partnership through customer events, trades shows, sporting events, presentations, quarterly and annual account reviews, and other approved business functions.
- Developing client proposals and estimates, including financial and technical solutions, using EMCOR Services, Mesa Energy Systems standard templates and pricing models.
- Utilizes all available resources to expand our service offerings to maximize sales growth and profitability while meeting the client’s goals and objectives.
- Developing sales at defined margin levels per the published sales policy.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Maintains an accurate sales funnel utilizing company-sponsored CRM tool and participates in weekly / monthly forecasting activities.
- Reach your written, annual sales plans.
- Interacting with fellow employees in a professional collaborative manner.
- Working with the Director of Sales, and other Team members to consistently review and improve programs and processes to meet corporate objectives.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to your growth and development as a Sales Professional, including attendance at product and sales training events, participation at all professional training provided by EMCOR Services, Mesa Energy Systems, etc.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Sales and other Sr. Managers.
- An annual draw is established by management for each account manager. The draw is provided to the account manager in equal weekly payments.
- Each account manager is given an annual automation project sales plan, an annual automation maintenance sales plan, and a mechanical sales plan. Sales plans equal or, in some cases exceed the annual draw. It is the account manager’s responsibility to produce project, service, maintenance, and repair sales that meet or exceed the individual assigned annual sales plan.
- The dollar value of the sales plans will be established by management and will be sufficient to pay for the cost of the account manager’s employment. Achieving the given sales plans annually is required as a condition of maintaining employment as an Account Manager.
- The account manager will be compensated as detailed in Mesa’s posted sales compensation plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline is desired.
- 3+ years of technical commercial / industrial automation experience.
- 2+ years of commercial / industrial automation sales experience is desired.
- Experience in designing, selling, installing Distech Controls, Johnson Controls, Delta Controls is desired.
- Experience in IT infrastructure including network topology, RAID data storage, IOT, and cyber security is desired.
- Experience selling energy-based solutions with guaranteed or stipulated saving is desired.
- Strong customer presentation skills and sales aptitude is required.
- Financial acumen inclusive of cost modeling for sales proposals is required.
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals is required.
- Experience working with a CRM tool is required.
- Being a self-starter and independent decision maker is required.
- Computer skills using MS Office required. Strong Excel skills are required.
EMCOR Services Mesa Energy At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.