Auto Technician - Germain Subaru
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE FIRST DAY OF EMPLOYMENT
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our team. Our employees work together towards a common goal to offer the best service and value for our customers. If you feel that your skills would be an asset to our customers, we want to get to know you!
What We Offer:
- Supportive atmosphere
- Talented and seasoned Service Advisors.
- Certification reimbursement and expenses paid for training to further your career.
- Uniforms are provided.
- High-volume store with plenty of opportunity to maximize your productivity and income.
- Hands-on training including classroom training, and manufacturer training.
- Opportunity for growth and promotion from within
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform work as specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership standards
- Test components and systems using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as an automotive technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information.
- Knowledge of all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean.
- Maintains stall in an orderly and clean manner.
- Ability to identify problems quickly.
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Short disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Employee discounts
Germain Automotive Partnership At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.