Auto Glass Technician Trainee
Do you love cars? Classic cars? Do you like working with your hands? Taking things, a part and putting them back together? Then keep reading…
How about growing your skills and income at a company where your attention to detail will be appreciated?
As an Auto Glass Technician Trainee at Glass Doctor, you will be helping our auto glass and fleet customers, often in times when they need it most. When something cracks or shatters, you’ll put the customer at ease, making sure their car or truck is safe and looking good!
We invest in our people and will make sure you have the training, tools, and process to be successful.
If you are looking for a place where your expertise will be valued, you can grow in your career, and you have control over your income, apply at Glass Doctor today!
Your Responsibilities as an Auto Glass Technician
As an Auto Glass Technician Trainee, you are a vital part of our team. You will be the person that provides top-notch customer service while showing off your solid craftsman skills for auto glass installation services.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You will learn the art of Installing auto glass products for domestic and foreign vehicles.
- You will learn and work with the latest technology while completing calibrations on vehicles with ADAS safety systems.
- You will learn how to complete Rock Chip repairs.
- You will learn other auto glass-related items like Panoramic Glass Roof systems.
- Put customers at ease, effectively explaining what services they need to resolve their issues.
Here’s What You Need to Succeed as an Auto Glass Technician Trainee at Glass Doctor:
Excel at Exceptional Customer Service: In this role, you are much more than just an auto glass installation technician. You are delivering an exceptional high-quality customer experience.
We highly value the customer satisfaction surveys and Google reviews that we get from our customers about our technicians and the jobs performed.
Our highest-rated technicians can even get national recognition!
Have an Eye for Perfection: You’ll need a high level of attention to detail. Mechanical abilities and problem-solving skills are crucial to get the job done right, the first time.
We Schedule Your Day: You don’t have to worry about scheduling your day – we take care of that for you. But we rely on you to complete the jobs on schedule so that we can meet customer expectations.
Identify Additional Opportunities to Help the Customer: Our customers view you as the trusted expert to make the best recommendations for their current and future needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic tools of the trade.
- Must be insurable with a valid driver’s license and clean driving record to drive a company vehicle.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. independently – as you know, glass can be heavy, and our technicians often work solo.
- Comfortable using mobile technology and digital software – no pen and paper here.
- Verification of your prior job experience via reference checks
Glass Doctor At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.