Audio Visual Design Consultant
CTI has been a leading AV provider for over 30 years. Since we began in 1988, our mission has been simple: to provide a fantastic customer experience.
At Conference Technologies, Inc., our biggest asset is our people, and we know that sometimes the most awesome employees don’t fit the typical mold. If you are hardworking, friendly, and know the importance of fantastic customer service, you could be a good fit at CTI. We have developed a collaborative and lively working environment, where the best and the brightest show up to work each day ready to have fun, and employ their passion for and knowledge of technology into everything they do. This creative atmosphere helps us apply and share our skills with our clients, who seek quality, high-end AV and Conference Solutions.
So, what are we looking for?
We are looking for Design Consultant whose attitude, skills, and work ethic will embody our mission “to provide a fantastic customer experience.” Our design consultants are sharp, driven, and compelling powerhouses who would rather be meeting with potential leads and customers instead of sitting at a desk. They are creative, both in their AV designs as well as their strategies for closing the deal and leaving the customer happy to have chosen to work with CTI. We provide the operational and inside sales support so that you can focus on what you do best: build relationships with both existing and new customers. If this sounds like you, we will provide the necessary training, support, and work environment to help you succeed. We take pride in employees, who are known in the industry as customer focused problem-solvers who can get the job done.
What are your responsibilities?
- Create dynamic written proposals and quotations for our clients.
- Clearly communicate audio visual solutions that best fit our clients’ needs.
- Interact with different departments (Purchasing, Service, Project Management, etc.) within Conference Technologies Inc.
- Expand the client business network of Conference Technologies, Inc.
- Interact with our clients’ varying project partners to assist with the sale and implementation of Audio-Visual systems.
- Clear written communications with clients and staff regarding project scopes and deliverables.
- Coordinate strategic sales plans with Branch Director to grow Conference Technologies, Inc.’s business.
- Enter sales orders into CRM software.
- Work closely with current sales staff to develop skills and gain experience.
Will you fit in?
- Our employees fearlessly embrace the company culture and applicants who merely want to punch in their timecards everyday are not what we are looking for.
- You can work independently with minimal guidance, but aren’t afraid to ask the right questions when you need help.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, and can be the face of our company to our clients.
Does experience count?
- Education: Associates degree is preferred, but not required. We take into account your experience/skill level and what you bring to the table as an individual.
- Sales Experience: We need someone who isn’t afraid to put themselves out there, someone who is willing to do what it takes to get the sale!
- Customer Service Experience: A must! As you can see our customers are #1 and we need someone who can take care of them.
- Attitude and Aptitude: Are key! We need someone who is eager to learn and comes to work ready to tackle any situation.
- Communication: Very important! You will be working and communicating with clients, and different departments within the company. Lines of communication must be clear, concise, and open, in order for the process to run smoothly.
- AV/IT Networking: Knowledge of the industry is preferred, as you will be selling our AV services to clients. However it is not required to get the job done.
What’s in it for you?
At CTI, we know our company’s success is directly correlated to the success of our employees. So it’s fitting that we thrive on and encourage employee growth, both professionally and personally.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A competitive base commission (DOE)
- Employer matched medical and dental insurance (available after 60 days of employment)
- Employer matched 401K up to 3% (after 6 months of employment)
- Bonus eligibility that is based off a results oriented incentive plan (after 3 months of employment)
- A graduated PTO program, all major holidays off, as well as three “floating” holidays, available upon first day of employment
- Special gifts for significant life events, such as marriage, the birth of a child, and buying a house.
- Cell phone reimbursement plan.
- Long and Short Term Disability 100% paid by CTI.
Conference Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
Conference Technologies, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.