Associate Area Business Manager
You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of sales, market development and strategic business planning and implementation for promoted products in the assigned territory. This is an opportunity to work with account management, marketing, and other members within sales to assure the pull-through strategies and tactics will achieve the desired sales results. You will:
- Leverage a deep understanding of each customer’s environment to actively engage them with the intention of gaining commitment to utilize products
- Meet and exceed annual sales goals that contribute to the overall company objectives while acting in complete and total compliance with laws, regulations and policies
- Identify and allocate appropriate resources; track results against the plan over time, and adjust priorities and resources as customers and markets change during the performance period
- Understand and have an intimate knowledge of the customer and market influences within your territory
- Develop specific plans of action to leverage this understanding as necessary to drive sales results
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ B2B/light pharmaceutical sales experience
- Proven track record of success with outside sales experience
- Good presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical and technical skills working with MS Office
Syneos Health Commercial Solutions At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.