Assistant Marketing Manager, Customer Marketing - In Office
The Assistant Manager of Customer Marketing will work with Customer Marketing leadership to assist in conceiving omni-channel customer engagement and retention strategies for the DIY and Pro customer segments (and respective subsegments) by leveraging customer insights, understanding the competitive landscape, and working within with cross-functional teams.
The position will report to the Manager or Sr Manager of Customer Marketing and will serve as a subject matter expert of an assigned customer segment. The Assistant Marketing Manager will have to know how to best represent the work of the team with key stakeholders, as well as lead execution of the calendar within small agile customer segment focused marketing pods.
Demonstrated experience working in agile teams across Marketing, Data Analytics, and Omnichannel Customer Journeys is a plus.
- Partner with Customer Marketing Managers to execute campaigns within cross-functional continuous marketing POD focused on Do-It-Yourself (DIY) or Pro customers. Should also be able to function independently in this capacity
- Partner with the Customer Marketing Manager in analyzing/interpreting data to draw clear, actionable conclusions and tactical plans for the assigned customer segment to drive incremental sales and margin using omni-channel journeys
- Work with and support the Customer Marketing Manager to refine segment strategy and plan that will drive higher engagement – leading the development of briefs and serving as the assistant integrator across marketing and broader organization
- Work closely with partnership functions through the POD and/or Brand Marketing relationships to connect with DACI, IT, Finance, Supply Chain, Store Ops, Merchandising and Pro Services to identify critical service areas across the omni-channel journey that may have unmet needs and require solutions to create a true end-to-end customer journey
- Support Customer Marketing Manager with measuring KPIs, identifying trends and continuous improvement opportunities to better drive our initiatives
- Apply understanding of modern marketing solutions (e.g., data-enabled personalization) and channels during campaign planning
- Comfortable operating in constant, rapid test & learn environment and driving organizational change through action
- Be the customer champion and effectively communicate customer segment strategy outside of own functional area to gain alignment
- Strong understanding of and relationships with Business, including ability to communicate Pod perspectives, needs, goals, etc.
- Establishes strong working relationships with cross-functional peers
- Bachelor's Degree Marketing, Digital, E-Commerce etc.
- 4 Years Data-driven marketing experience
- 2 Years Strong business acumen and experience running a P&L and/or working alongside P&L owners
- 2 Years Experience writing strategic briefs and working cross functionally and leading customer marketing or integrated teams
- 1 Year Leadership experience, preferably in Agile cross functional teams
- 2 Years Experience leading customer marketing at a retailer
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 17 million customer transactions a week in the U.S. With total fiscal year 2022 sales of over $97 billion, approximately $92 billion of sales were generated in the U.S., where Lowe's operates over 1,700 home improvement stores and employs approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
Lowe's At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.