Two positions open
- Completing carpentry tasks as required in time frames and quality requirements
- Must be legal to work in the USA and provide documentation showing such.
- Must have common carpentry hand tools and construction carpentry bags. This includes but is not limited to the following list of items: framing hammer, speed square, utility knife, nail pulling device (cat’s paw or other suitable puller), adjustable open end wrench, torpedo level, chalk line, 1” or other suitable size chisel, and other industry standard hand tools required for general carpentry work.
- Ability to pass random drug testing.
- Must own proper clothing for carpentry work including clothing for extreme temperatures both high and low.
- 1 year experience in framing carpentry.
- Ability to do basic math required for carpentry tasks.
- Fluent in English in reading and writing. Ability to speak Spanish also helpful but not required.
- Ability to follow directions and complete tasks as asked by Lead Carpenter.
- Reliable transportation.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-671-6975.
Jorgenson Builders At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.