This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Assistant Branch Manager
**Eligible for $1000.00 New Hire Incentive**
Position: Assistant Branch Manager
Hours of Work:
Saturday hours required seasonally and as business needs require
To the extent permitted by law, the Company may, in its sole discretion, change the work schedule to address business needs. Work hours will depend on the business hours of the time zone serviced.
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Reports To: Branch Manager
In This Role, You Will:
Promote branch operations by providing exceptional customer service and meeting or exceeding your individual sales and delinquency targets/goals. Your daily responsibilities will include servicing existing and potential customers, collecting delinquent accounts, and supporting the manager in overseeing daily operations when needed. This position also assists in coaching teammates for improved results and takes point in daily administrative tasks to ensure proper completion. Prepare to take on increasing leadership responsibilities as you grow in this role and continue growing your career with Mariner Finance!
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Processes credit loan applications, presents loan solutions based on customer needs, and enthusiastically presents all available sales products.
- Proactively contacts customers with past due balances to offer possible solutions and resolve delinquency.
- Maintains a cash drawer, including processing payments and delivering daily deposits to specified financial institutions as required.
- Achieves consistent results by meeting or exceeding expected individual and branch goals related to the sale of company products and services.
- Assists the Branch Manager by preparing reports as needed.
- Maintains compliance in the branch.
- In manager’s absence, coordinates functions and daily operational issues through communication with the District Manager.
- Learns Federal, State, and Local Application Consumer laws to ensure compliant actions.
- May perform additional functions depending on market demand and branch staffing in order to provide consistent quality customer service.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a customer service or sales position, with two (2) years of experience in the Consumer Lending and/or Financial Services industry with consistent demonstrated achievement of assigned KPIs. Supervisory or team lead experience may be substituted for industry experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar programs with the ability to learn financial services programs.
- Ability to complete essential duties/functions in a timely, accurate manner.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, project leadership skills, and interpersonal skills in demanding situations, or completion of related coursework/training.
- Must obtain applicable, required licenses to sell insurance products offered to customers by the branch.
- Must perform work related tasks at the assigned branch location except in the event of an emergency as determined by the company in consultation, as necessary, with applicable regulatory agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as Business, Accounting, Finance, Administration, Economics; or military rank (e.g., E-4, W1, or O1 and above). Additional, applicable years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish/English.
- Has, in good standing, applicable, required licenses to sell insurance products offered to customers by branch.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit for extended periods; reach with hands and arms; operate computer and phone systems; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to move about. The employee is required to be physically present in the office. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to twenty (20) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time of without notice.
Compensation: Hourly rate is commensurate with skills and experience. This role is also eligible for a competitive incentive program based on individual and company performance.
Benefits: Mariner Finance offers comprehensive benefits to eligible employees, including:
- Health Insurance - Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contributions if enrolled in a qualifying plan, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company-paid Basic Life, Long-Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary worksite benefits including Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Short-Term Disability, Supplemental Life, and Supplemental AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) and Company Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off - full-time employees may accrue a minimum of 120 hours per year
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Parental Leave
- Referral Incentives
- Education Assistance Program
- Complimentary FIMC Membership Plan
- Access to industry-specific training programs
- Certain roles may qualify for additional benefits such as Relocation Assistance, Debt Assistance, Cell Phone Reimbursement, and Travel/Auto Reimbursement. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
For additional information, please visit: https://www.marinerfinance.com/careers/benefits/
Mariner Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, familial or caregiver status, citizenship status, status as a victim of domestic violence, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran. Employee must be able to perform the essential duties/functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential duties/functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Drug/Alcohol/Smoke-free workplace.
Mariner Finance, LLC | NMLS #166564
Mariner Finance, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.