This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Asphalt Equipment Operator (Belleville, MI)
Job ID: 476438
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Capable of operating asphalt paver, roller, and/or other pieces of road construction equipment used in the application process of laying asphalt
- Ability to partner with crew members and foreman to ensure daily schedules/estimates are met.
- Use various pieces of equipment to perform fine grading and finishing, sloping and banking, backfilling, and ditching
- Ability to withstand common vibratory motion associated with the operation of most roller equipment and occasionally rough terrain.
- Ability to be flexible with last-minute schedules, location, and shift changes.
- Overtime work is required.
- Other construction-related duties as required
- Strict Adherence to safety requirements, procedures, and personal protective equipment (PPE) policies
Cadillac Asphalt, LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.