Area Sales Manager - LA North
Axogen is committed to building and maintaining a strong and gratifying company culture that fosters a work-life balance and professional growth. Our hands-on and personal approach makes transitioning to a new job a seamless and enjoyable process. Most benefits are effective on day one!
Axogen is the leading company revolutionizing the science of nerve repair. We are passionate about helping to restore function and quality of life to patients with physical damage or discontinuity to peripheral nerves.
Contribute to positively impacting lives while working for a company that respects, recognizes, and values all team members!
Axogen is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Why you'll love working at Axogen:
- Friendly, open, and fun team culture that values unique perspectives
- Company-wide dedication to profoundly impacting patients' lives
- Comprehensive, high-quality benefits package effective on date of hire
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible working hours
- Paid holidays, including floating holidays, to be used at your discretion
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Referral incentive program
If you want to see how you can impact lives at Axogen, take a look at these inspiring patient stories: https://www.axogeninc.com/patient-stories/
Axogen is hiring for an Area Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA!
Job Summary of the Area Sales Manager
In this position, you will work from your home office in the territory and will travel to customer sites. The Area Sales Manager achieves sales revenue targets and grows market share for a specified territory, by promoting, selling and servicing Axogen's portfolio of nerve repair products. Practices good, ethical territory management in terms of organization, planning, administration and expense planning and control. Increases sales and revenue by aggressively targeting and developing existing as well as new accounts. Trains appropriate medical staff on products and procedures. Meets expectations as defined by Sales Management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years sales experience in medical sales
- Operating Room sales experience
- Orthopedic and/or Medical device experience preferred
- Must reside in the territory
Axogen At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.