We proud to be America’s Largest Independent Self-Performing HVAC/R Service Provider. Over the past 30 years, our continued focus on Quality, Value, and Integrity has enabled us to create strong relationships with thousands of long-term customer partners.
Our HVAC/R and Electrician Technicians continue to drive our profession, image, and reputation. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of value-added customer service. Our HVAC/R Technicians and Electricians are committed to performing service repairs, equipment maintenance, and replacements for our customers as needed, 24/7. Hardworking and integrity driven, our technicians make quality repairs in a timely manner, maintain their equipment to the highest standards, and build trusting relationships with our clients.
- Company Vehicle
- Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Paid Ongoing Training
- Excellent Health Insurance options including a FREE employee only option
- Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance options
- FREE life insurance equal to your annualized pay rate
- Provide the highest level of technical ability, quality, value, and integrity to our customers
- Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, cooling, and refrigeration units for commercial customers.
- Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems
- Travel to job sites in service area and work with dispatcher to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle, equipment, and electronics
- Maintain stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle
- Document details of services and parts provided to customers electronically through iPad applications
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and be able to explain need for and value of recommended solutions
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (new unit/ system, PM contracts, and additional services)
High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent
- 1+ years of Electrician experience
- Valid driver's license
- EPA Certificate
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills for iPad and cell phone communication and documentation
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, or holidays - if needed
- Ability to pass criminal background check and federal drug screening
A criminal background check, motor vehicle report and federal drug screen will be conducted on all applicants who are offered a position, before they can begin work.
Nextech At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.