This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Apprentice All Levels Electrical Construction - CO
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
- An electrical career path doesn't put you into a life time of debt. In fact, with good grades, Ludvik pays for your schooling! We are committed to you obtaining your journeyman license!
- An electrical career is VERY well paid.
- An electrician is a trade where you are always learning and growing.
- Career options that include field foreman, supervision, project management, construction management.
- Career options that include Project Coordinator, Estimator, BIM/CADD, Scheduling.
- Ludvik Electric is committed to your growth with a huge investment in a new Learning Management System where you can learn practically anything that interests you!
- The sky is the limit!
Ludvik Electric is now accepting highly motivated candidates with no electrical experience (perhaps a little construction experience...) for their 1st year.
Ludvik is also seeking 3rd and 4th year apprentices who have 4000-8000+ hours of experience!
We have projects all over Denver Metropolitan and we will try to put you on a project near where you live because we know GAS IS EXPENSIVE!!
NOTE1: This position has been designated as safety sensitive. It is a position that includes tasks and duties that could affect the safety and health of the employee or others. The position requires the employee’s full and unimpaired skills and judgment to safely execute all job responsibilities.
NOTE2: If you are seeking an apprenticeship level above a 1st year, we will need affidavits of hours worked and school transcripts.
- The apprentice program is a four-year commitment on the part of the apprentice and Ludvik Electric Co. The 4-year apprenticeship program includes 8000 hours of employment and on-the-job training, supplemented by the required hours of related technical instruction conducted by the Construction Industry Training Council of Colorado (CITC) or IECRM.
- Each apprentice will be placed in the level of coursework according to his/her completion of requirements and placement testing. The company pays the tuition; the apprentice purchases the necessary books and tools. The company offers payroll deductions for the books/tools purchases, so the cost can be split over a couple of paychecks
1. Electrical work can be exciting and challenging, but it can also be hard and dangerous.
2. Electrical work is physical
o Lifting continuously
o Digging ditches
o Laying pipe
o Pulling wire that’s 2-3" thick
3. Hours are typically 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
4. Electrical work is done in cold, snow, rain, mud, dust, dirt and heat.
5. Projects can be throughout the Front Range and in the mountains. You are expected to go where the work is and be able to get there. We try to place you on a project near where you live.
6. The apprentice is expected to complete the Weekly/Monthly Work Report in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
7. The apprentice as an employee must follow company policies and rules, including safetyand productivity requirements.
8. The apprentice as a student must attend the required number of classes to meet the minimum requirements for each level of apprentice classification.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Physically capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation without endangering the health and safety of themselves and/or fellow workers.
- Possess the basic aptitudes essential to acquiring the skill and proficiency of the trade.
- A high school diploma or a G.E.D. equivalency.
- One full year of high school math with a passing grade of "C" or higher, or one post high school math course with a passing grade of "C" or higher.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package to include:
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- STD, LTD insurance
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- with some positions, a company vehicle/gas card and cell phone is included
- Training and Support
- Advancement Opportunities
Ludvik Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Ludvik Electric Co. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.