Appliance Repair Technician
Help make our customers happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
At Electrolux, a leading global appliance company, we strive every day to shape living for the better for our consumers, our people, and our planet. We share ideas and collaborate so that together, we can develop solutions that deliver enjoyable and sustainable living.
Come join us as you are. We believe diverse perspectives make us stronger and more innovative. In our global community of people from 100+ countries, we listen to each other, actively contribute, and grow together.
Join us in our exciting quest to build the future home.
All about the role:
The Appliance Repair Technician role resides within Electrolux’s Group Consumer Direct Interaction organization. The CDI organization supports our consumers by joining them through the entire consumer journey. After consumers purchase our products the Appliance Repair Technician team improves the daily lives of our consumers by providing mechanical support for their in-home appliances.
What you’ll do:
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to be an Electrolux brand ambassador working directly with our consumers. You will travel to consumers’ homes by company vehicle to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair the full line of Electrolux and Frigidaire appliances.
If you are self-motivated, customer service focused, with a mechanical aptitude, we welcome your application!
This is your chance to become a crucial part of a revolutionizing new organization in Electrolux and the Home Appliances industry. We offer great potential for personal and professional growth, and in exchange we count on your commitment, curiosity, and eagerness to create value by bringing appliance repair to the next level.
In detail, you will:
- Diagnose and repair all types and manufacturers appliances, ranges, microwaves, dishwashers, range hoods, refrigerators, washers and dryers.
- Fill out all appropriate forms, and paperwork, and call the service tech lines as required for warranty claims.
- Maintain an inventory of parts on assigned vehicle and minimize cost through proficient inventory control.
- Complete and submit all required internal paperwork.
- Submit orders to purchasing for any required parts for repair.
- Follow all procedures required to complete warranty requests from the manufacturers.
The employee frequently is required to drive, walk, sit, and stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2+ years’ experience with home appliance repairs.
- Generous 401K match (up to 4%)
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement opportunities
Electrolux At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.