This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Appliance Repair Technician
Mr. Appliance® (Co-owned with Mr. Handyman of Lee's Summit) is looking for qualified professionals to join our team. We offer competitive compensation packages, and training programs.
- Hourly pay per hour dependent on experience
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Company vehicle provided
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- 8-5. No weekends.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
Mr. Appliance of Lee's Summit At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.