Apartment Maintenance Technician II (San Francisco)
Service Technicians at Sequoia keep our residents happy.
To maintain is your middle name. You’ve repaired things – like basic electrical switches, appliances, a showerhead, and holes in drywall. You take pride in your work and want things spotless. You will perfect someone’s home before move-in day.
You love people. Chatting with a neighbor makes your day and a smile on your face is never optional.
You are in it to win it.
We’re not just any property management company. Join us as we elevate the industry.
- Positive attitude
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
- On call availability
- Weekend availability
- Excellent customer service
- Understanding of basic areas of home maintenance
Great to haves:
- Prior experience in commercial or residential real estate, property management, retail, hospitality, construction, or renovation
- Trade skills in general construction, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, painting, HVAC, and groundskeeping
The compensation range for this role is $24.00 - $28.00 / hour plus quarterly bonuses.
What we’ll do for you:
- Provide a great place to work – you’ll want to show up and give your best self everyday, we promise
- Allow you to crush it – by providing you the best training programs in the industry
- Make sure you’re covered – superior health, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) program/match that keeps you on track for your future
- Give you a break – paid time off for vacation, sick days, 12 holidays, and your birthday
- Reward you – apartment rent discounts up to 50% based on tenure, fun days, generous monthly perks, cash bonuses, and recognition for a job well done
- Encourage you to give back – up to 4 personal paid days off through our purpose program and a company focus on diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity
Check us out by visiting: https://www.elevatetosequoia.com/who-we-are
Sequoia Equities is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Sequoia Equities At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.