This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Apartment Maintenance HVAC Technician II
At Monarch, it’s all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant and quick to respond to their needs.
We are looking for a career oriented HVAC Maintenance Technician II to join our team at McMillen Woods Apartments in Newark, OH. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for getting apartments ready in between residents, on-site maintenance calls, and preventative maintenance.
What We Offer:
- Competitive starting pay of $25.00 - $27.00/hr.
- PLUS quarterly bonus up to $750.00
- $200.00 on-call bonus.
- A fair review and opportunity for a raise every year
- 401k planning with up to 3% matching
- Tool reimbursement program
- Power tool battery exchange program
- Winter boot reimbursement program
- 20% off rent at any of our owned communities
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off, 1st Year = 80 Hours, 2-4 Years = 120 Hours, 5+ Years = 160 Hours
- Amazing medical at $40.00 for a great, comprehensive plan
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid additional training/school
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly anniversary gifts
What We Need from you:
- EPA Certification required
- Make Ready / Turning Units in between tenants
- Painting/Staining both interior and exterior applications
- 40 hours per week
- On-call rotation ($100 bonus)
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
Monarch is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in!
“A physical demonstration of your ability to complete the basic job duties will be required during the interview process."
Equal Employment Opportunity
Monarch Investment and Management Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.