Requisition ID: R10137995
- Category: Administrative Services
- Location: Warner Robins, Georgia, United States of America
- Citizenship required: United States Citizenship
- Clearance Type: None
- Telecommute: No- Teleworking not available for this position
- Shift: 1st Shift (United States of America)
- Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
- Positions Available: 1
Northrop Grumman is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be working onsite out of the Warner Robins office. The successful candidate communicates and interfaces with enterprise-wide partners, executives, administrative and all levels of staff to include external customers and partners. This position requires the individual to perform advanced administrative duties with exposure to sensitive information necessitating tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment. Strong project management skills, emotional intelligence, political savvy, discretion, and integrity are essential for this position. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable working in a high energy, collaborative, diverse, professional environment and able to complete a wide variety of tasks independently with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma and a minimum of six years additional education and/or experience in the administrative professional field
- Manage Calendars, appointments, and team meetings
- Make travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports
- Assists in event planning and activities to include catering for meetings
- Experience participating and hosting in-person and remote Video Teleconference meetings (i.e., Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with senior level management, executives, and all levels of staff
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office suite (Teams PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook) and SharePoint
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with a great level of flexibility
- Must have the ability to independently compile and generate reports/presentations.
- Prior experience coordinating both on and off-site meetings and/or events.
- Experience writing, proofreading and correcting documents.
- Expert level proficiency with oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to interface with executive level internal and external contacts with considerable autonomy.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple administrative projects and initiatives; experience in supporting a variety of executive levels, management level and administrative support within an organization.
Northrop Grumman At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.