Account Manager (A&D Trade/Luxury Carpet Sales Professional)
- - through networking, observing and analyzing market trends and using personal judgment
- Identify potential clients and create strategic client-centric marketing plans (including but not limited to such matters as who to visit, when and how many times to visit).
- Cold call potential clients, using customized sales and marketing scripts that developed on a client-by-client basis. Create pre and post client visit reports, assess purchasing potential of client and deliver analysis to senior management.
- Collaborate on the creation and development of company’s “core message” to clients.
- Develop event strategy, lead and organize events for your specific clients with full discretion over budgets and invitees.
- Prepare sales documents in order to initiate and close sales. Collaborate on the creation of layouts for installation from the design perspective.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Must have strong relationships with interior design clientele.
- Must possess a strong interest in the interior design trade as well as interpersonal, communication and computer skills.
- Advanced knowledge of carpet qualities, attributes and manufacturing techniques preferred B.A. / B.S. Degree preferably in Interior Design or related field, and a minimum 2 years sales “to the trade” experience
- - or a minimum of 5 years sales “to the trade” experience in lieu of the aforementioned educational preferences.
- Acceptable score on Sales Assessment
To live our mission of helping create beautiful spaces, we believe our first responsibility is making design industry professionals the heroes in their projects because supporting businesses helps to preserve craftsmanship and enable unique and specially designed spaces to exist. In meeting their needs, we must continue to deliver peace of mind service while offering an expansive, diverse, and innovative product assortment that is accessible and convenient.
Established by Arthur Stark and his wife Nadia in 1938, the foundation of STARK was always to provide the very best products to our customers. With a rich history, third generation owners Chad Stark, as CEO, and Ashley Stark, as Creative Director, bring the STARK legacy into the new century by staying true to their founding principles. To seek out the best craftsman and methods of manufacturing for the most innovative and beautiful designs.
Stark Carpet At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.