Account Manager - San Diego - Patient Care
Why join Stryker?
Sales Representative – Patient Care
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As a Patient Care Sales Representative, you work strategically to promote and sell Stryker Patient Care products to meet our customers’ needs.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Patient Care expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons, nurses, and hospital administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You contribute to leading in product innovation by listening and working with others and contributing new ideas.
- You take great pride in cost reduction, and commit to on time, complete, and error free shipments.
- As a Patient Care Sales Representative, you love driving in the fast lane and live out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or 5+ years of professional experience required, sales or clinical preferred.
- Excellent time management, project management, experience with reports and budget, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- Must possess valid driver license in the state of residence and a good driving record.
- At times, may be required to move, set up and demonstrate equipment weighing up to 50 pounds - reach, push, or pull in order to accomplish job accountabilities.
- May involve prolonged periods of stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending, sitting, standing, and/or crawling as appropriate.
- Coordination of the eye, hand and foot movement with an ability to grasp by hand and meet cognitive demands to include visual and auditory discrimination / memory, reading ability and memory retention.
- May handle various materials including but limited to: durcot fabric, nylon fabric, Velcro, zippers, product components comprised of rubber, metals and coated products.
12 paid holidays annually
Health benefits include: Medical and prescription drug insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, critical illness insurance, accident insurance, hospital indemnity insurance, personalized healthcare support, wellbeing program and tobacco cessation program.
Financial benefits include Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401(k) plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), basic life and AD&D insurance, and short-term disability insurance.
Stryker At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.