This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
ADAS Calibration & Diagnostic Automotive Technician
The Difference is Trust. That sentiment has served as the cornerstone of the Crash Champions’ DNA since its inception by founder and present-day CEO, Matt Ebert as a single Chicago-area repair center in 1999.
Today, Crash Champions, driven by a fiercely independent and customer-first focus, serves customers at more than 600 locations in 36 states across the U.S. Crash Champions remains the only founder-led national collision repair network, and is continually recognized for operational excellence, customer satisfaction, and a teammate-oriented culture.
At Automotive Technology Experts (ATE), we understand the importance of providing fast and accurate vehicle diagnostic scanning and calibration services. We service hundreds of customers that rely on us to ensure that the repairs they have completed are safe and that the vehicle will operate as the manufacturer had intended.
ATE was founded in 2019 to provide technological and electrical repair expertise in the collision industry that struggles to stay current with the rapidly changing technology in vehicles. We employ technicians across the country. Our growth will continue as we add team members that strive to be the best, commit to taking care of our customers, and continue to train so that they can accomplish team goals and obtain career advancement opportunities.
The ATE - Mobile Field Technician is a full-time position that owns day-to-day service operations and must build a good rapport with customers to establish open lines of communication.
The position is responsible for complex diagnostics, high-level electrical/technological knowledge, critical thinking/troubleshooting, ADAS calibrations for all makes/models, and a high sense of urgency to correlate with a high pace work environment.
- Perform vehicle:
- Wire/Connector repair
- Provide support to team members explaining diagnostics and enhancing their learning experience
- Communicate with our internal and external customers to establish supply and demand in ATE Services
- Collaborate with other market management in weekly meetings to determine needs, struggles, or positive actions to aid gain company growth
- Protect, safeguard, and maintain equipment and company assigned vehicle
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- 5+ years of automotive background servicing and diagnosing all automotive systems
- Strong technological skills, including but not limited to: Outlook, Teams, Word, etc.
- Strong working knowledge in ADAS and electrical performed services (calibrations, programming, diagnostics, wire/connector repair, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Continuous learner seeking to develop new skills and expand knowledge for maximum career progression
- Must be able to remain productive, with a great sense of urgency
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time in automotive shop environments
- Energetic, high sense of urgency, motivated to produce, passion for the industry, and positive representation of the ATE brand
- Have astrong knowledge of electrical diagnostic equipment: multimeter, power probe, resistors, etc.
- Ability to:
- Read and understand factory and non-factory service information
- Perform and analyze vehicle health analysis scans with factory and non-factory tooling
- Read and understand vehicle wiring schematics
- Perform wire/connector repair and/or replacement
- Program vehicles with factory or non-factory software
- Perform all level 1, 2, and 3 calibrations (Static & Dynamic)
- Diagnose, correct, and verify all customer vehicle concerns
- Explain and properly communicate diagnosis both verbally and written formats
- A safe driving record and a valid Driver's License required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Weekly Paycheck
- Medical, Dental & Vision effective on start date
- 401K Retirement Plan and Company Match
- Transfer Between Markets
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Company Vehicle & Tooling provided
- Continued Education opportunities
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3 days ago (1/25/2024 11:47 AM)
Job ID 2024-4042
# of Openings 1
SCG Crash Champions At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.