This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
51500522 Senior Assistant Field Technician (Onsite Collegeville, PA)
Essential Job Functions
- Provides on-site field support to customers including installation, and servicing and repairing of systems and equipment.
- Answers customer questions and resolves issues. Refers other issues/questions to appropriate personnel/service area/manager for follow up, testing and troubleshooting.
- Assists in instructing customers in the operation and maintenance of systems/equipment.
- Acts as a liaison with customers on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports on system problem trends and issues.
- Assists in applying engineering principles and practices as they relate to system design, process flow and/or discrete modeling.
- Interacts with the client's engineers, as necessary, to gather information, design changes, requirements, etc. to compile information for the overall solution design.
- Assists in translating the engineering design into software design and development of test plans to verify logic of new or modified technical programs.
- Performs testing of the final product and works with the client's engineers to assure that the product performs as planned.
- Assists in the design of basic technical programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of field support experience
- Experience working with the company's hardware, software and equipment products
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements.
- Experience working with process and/or system design concepts
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software.
- Experience working with engineering principles and practices
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
DXC Technology At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.