This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
3-4 Year Electrical Apprentice
Are you a self-disciplined individual that enjoys stability? Do you enjoy following instructions and producing polished work? Are you a person who approaches and completes work with strong attention to detail and follow-through? If yes was your answer, you'd be a great fit.
To Be Considered For The Position:
Please take 7-8 minutes to complete this short 2 page survey. Once your survey is completed, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview. We appreciate you taking the time to complete this, copy and paste the following link to complete the survey:
- Knowledge of the trade
- Ability to complete tasks on an independent level
- Tasks are completed in an efficient/ timely manner.
- Must be able to see color to discern color-coded wiring.
- Prolonged periods standing, kneeling, bending, and climbing ladders or scaffolding.
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduits.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- 401(k) 4% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- On-the-job training
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Safety equipment provided
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Exceed Electrical Contracting At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.